Emi Speaks to You
Emi Moriuchi is a Marketing Professor, speaker, author and faculty advisor for the National Millennial Community. Coming from a cross-cultural background, Emi speaks about Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing and Cross-cultural Marketing issues. She guest speaks at universities and at corporations both internationally and domestically. She brings a wealth of experience on her international experience and applies in marketing.
Here is why you want to hear what Emi has to say:
- Emi has academic training in both communications and marketing. She is an enthusiastic and passionate marketing professor and researcher.
- She has been engaging with her audiences and has been helping small businesses grow and succeed
- Published book. Social Media Marketing Strategies in Utilizing Consumer-Generated Content (CGC) is a book that helps marketing students, academics, and individuals who are interested in utilizing CGC to grow their business.
- She’s very knowledgeable and fun! Your audience will be amused and won’t be bored! The best testimonial was from her student “I thought she is another professor but she is very entertaining. I’m excited to start my marketing activities!”
- AMA Rochester Chapter Panel Speaker on Social Media Marketing.
Social Media Marketing: Consumer-Generated Content. A concise book that reveals the importance of consumer-generated content for your business.
Understanding your consumer is important, but getting them involved and engaged makes a very difference in how successful your brand is going to be. Sometimes reading reviews from your consumers can be painful (if not as pleasant), but it is an indication that your consumer had an expectation and that wasn’t met. It also shows that they were interested in what you had to offer and that’s why they bothered writing a review. Often, reviews and comments from consumers are on the extreme ends. While it is nice to hear compliments about your offerings, we also need to embrace the negative comments and address it to our best ability.